The online store https://www.cappellieborse.gr (hereinafter the "ONLINE STORE") sells products via the internet and is operated by the company of ΧΑΡΑΛ. H. TOUTOUNTSOGLOU based in Thessaloniki, Karolou Deal 28.
Maintains an email address email@example.com and a customer service call center with numbers +30 2310 269105 (opening hours DEY-PAR 08: 30-19: 00 | SAB 10: 00-14: 00).
The following terms and conditions apply from the online store and any user who enters or trades with the online store, is considered to accept them unconditionally and without exception. In the event that the visitor does not agree to the following terms, he must not use the online store in any way.
The COMPANY reserves the right to unilaterally modify or renew the present terms and conditions of transactions, made through its online store, according to its needs and transactional manners.
The COMPANY undertakes the obligation to inform the users for any modifications, as well as for any change, through the website of this online store. Please note that the change of terms does not include orders that you have already placed.
Information Provided, Prices and Products
The COMPANY can provide no guarantee for the availability of the products. It can, however, guarantee that end-users are informed in good time about the non-immediate availability of a product or about future availability.
All information on the pages of the online store such as product title and description, image, price and other characteristics are provided by the COMPANY based on the official information directories of companies that manufacture / import or distribute their products in Greece. The COMPANY is committed to providing as complete and accurate information as possible related to the products sold through the online store.
The COMPANY is not responsible for data entries made inadvertently or by mistake and has the right to make corrections of the content whenever necessary.
Limitation of Liability
- The COMPANY is not responsible for damages from the use of products ordered by the customer and are due to incorrect choice of products by the user, incorrect use of the products or the fault of the company producing the product, such as a manufacturing defect, incomplete or incorrect information accompanying products.
- The COMPANY bears no responsibility for technical problems that may occur to users, when they attempt to access the website and during it and are related to the operation or compatibility of their own infrastructure with the use of the website.
- The COMPANY is not responsible for any damage or loss that will likely result from non-execution or cancellation of orders for any reason due to force majeure, weather, strikes, illegal conduct of third parties or emergencies. The COMPANY may also refuse the execution of an order if it finds that the characteristics or the price of a product of the order do not correspond to reality and have been altered due to incorrect registration or due to problems of the online platform.
- The COMPANY bears no responsibility for inability to provide services to the visitors / customers of the online store due to malfunction of the systems of the hosting service provider of the platform and / or due to malfunction of the systems of the internet access provider and / or due to malfunction of the electronic service provider.
- Users of the online store agree that they will not use it to send, publish, email or otherwise transmit any content that is illegal, harmful, threatening, offensive, defamatory, defamatory, defamatory, vulgar, obscene or libelous.
- The COMPANY bears no responsibility for the content of other websites which can be redirected from a link or banner of the online store.
Intellectual Property Rights
The entire contents of the online store including, but not limited to, texts, news, graphics, photographs, blueprints, blueprints, services provided, and generally all types of files are copyrighted and governed by national, European and international copyright provisions. with the exception of explicitly recognized third party rights.
Register or Login
For security reasons of the transactions, the user of the online store, before starting the process of submitting his order can register in the online store. For the documentor login to the online store requires only name and email. This information remains strictly confidential. The COMPANY reserves the right to use this information to send updates on new products or offers to its customers or registered users in the online store. If at any time the user wishes to cancel his registration in the list of addresses / email, he can do so by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to request the deletion or change of his personal data.
Shipments Abroad - Customs Clearance of Products
The customer is obliged to be informed by the competent authorities of the country in which he resides, outside the Greek territory, for any restrictions that exist in the import of products sold from the online store.
The customer can be informed of the product specifications through the online store and as long as they meet the customs requirements of the country to which they are to be delivered, to proceed with the order of the products through the online store.
The COMPANY is not responsible for any additional customs charges that may arise when sending the customer's order.
Kelsos.gr takes every technical and practical measure to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the prices listed on the products of the online store, however there is a possibility, due to a technical error, an error appears in the price of one or more products included in the order customer.
During the processing and invoicing of the customer's order, the prices are checked in relation to the accounting system of the COMPANY. In case an error is found in the price of a product, the customer will be contacted by phone or via email as soon as possible and in any case before sending the order.
The customer can proceed with the order, with the correct prices of the products, modify it or cancel it. In case where in order with wrong product prices it is not possible to contact the customer for information, movingaccessories.gr will cancel the order.
Orders in the online store can be placed from Greece, Cyprus and a number of other countries. The price listed on each product is final, ie it includes any discounts on the product together with VAT.
The COMPANY reserves the right to change prices without prior notice.
The customer selects the products he wishes to buy and then follows the automated process of the online store. The process is completed by selecting the "BUY COMPLETION" button and after the indication "I have read and accept the Terms and conditions of purchase" has been marked. With this marking, the Customer expressly and unreservedly declares that before submitting his order he received in a clear and understandable way the following information:
- The main features of the products he has ordered, as they are listed on the pages of the online store.
- The identity, address, telephone number and e-mail address of the Company and the Supplier of the products it has ordered
- The total price of the order, including VAT, any other additional fees, as well as all charges arising from the method of shipping / delivery.
- The means of payment, delivery and execution but also the deadline within which the COMPANY undertakes to deliver the products
- The conditions, exceptions, the deadline and the procedures for exercising the right of withdrawal as well as the obligation to charge the Customer with the direct cost of returning the products to the COMPANY, in case of his withdrawal.
- The existence of the LIABILITY of the COMPANY for real defects and lack of agreed properties according to articles 534 et seq. Of the Civil Code.
- The COMPANY will then contact the customer via email at the email address stated in the order and from this point it is considered that the sales contract has been concluded between the customer and the COMPANY.
- Alternatively, the customer can call the call center at +30 2310261384 and talk to a representative of the online store to place his order. The representative of the COMPANY announces to the customer by phone the total amount and the method of payment and as long as the customer agrees, the representative of the COMPANY completes the entry of the order in the system.
The order can not be modified by the customer after submitting it to the online store. However, it can be modified by a representative of the COMPANY.
The customer has the opportunity to pay for his order with one of the 4 different payment methods:
- Cash on delivery to the employee of the courier company / courier
- Via credit / debit card. The whole process of payment by card is done on the platform of the cooperating bank. Credit card details used by customers are NOT STORED on the online store's online platform. Also, payment by bank card does not apply to telephone orders.
- By bank deposit in one of the 4 Greek banks ALPHA BANK, EUROBANK, NATIONAL BANK or PIRAEUS BANK
- Through the online Paypal platform as long as the customer has a Paypal account.
The customer's order is delivered through authorized couriers to the home or shipping address as stated on the order form.
Order Cancellation by the customer
For any order cancellation (total or partial) the customer should send an email to email@example.com , or alternatively call the customer service center at +30 2310 269105 (opening hours DE-PAR 08: 30-19: 00 SAB 10: 00-14: 00).
Order Cancellation by cappellieborse.gr
The customer's order can be canceled for one of the following reasons:
- Non-payment of the order within a reasonable time when the method of payment is bank deposit.
- When, due to a technical error, the price or description on the product is incorrect.
- When the product that has been ordered is not available and the system has not been informed in time, and / or when it cannot be supplied by its supplier for any reason.
- In case the customer does not make proper use of the ordering system of movingaccessories.gr.
- In case the execution of the order contradicts laws, rules and regulations.
- In cases of force majeure.
Return of Order / Products
The customer can return any product for FREE and the money will be refunded within 15 working days, in case the return is due to an error of the online store (the return can be done by issuing a credit or a refund).
The refund in case of order with COD or DEPOSIT, is made by depositing the amount from the online store to a bank account of Hellenic bank that will be indicated by the customer.
Refund in case of order by Credit Card or PAYPAL payment method, is done electronically.
In case the customer wants to return a product for personal reasons, without the error of the online store, then the shipping costs should be covered by him.
The customer can withdraw the sale within 15 days from the shipment of the product and at his own expense return it to the online store. The online store is entitled to accept the return of the product ONLY if the packaging has not been violated and is accompanied by proof of payment.
The refund money is sent within 10 working days of receiving the product.
The refund for payment by cash on delivery or bank deposit is made by bank transfer from the company's account to the customer's account who should send the following information to the COMPANY:
- Account holder
- Bank to which the account belongs
Refunds for payment by credit / debit card or payment via PAYPAL are made via electronic system.
On line Alternative Dispute Resolution for B2C transactions
Recently, Directive 2013/11 / EC was harmonized in Greek legislation (with JM 70330/2015) which provides for the possibility of electronic settlement of consumer disputes with the Alternative Dispute Resolution process throughout the EU.
It is a dispute resolution mechanism through certified dispute resolution bodies (ADRs) that undertake to settle disputes between consumers and suppliers online, quickly and at a low cost (compared to courts).
In this context, on 14/2/2016, the European Alternative Dispute Resolution Body (https://ec.europa.eu/info/policies/consumers_el) was launched, which is the management hub for consumer requests to send them. to suppliers. The ADR entity must reach within 90 days.
Update via Newsletter - Ads
The COMPANY may use the declared email address of the customer to send informative newsletters for new products, changes in product prices or various offers at regular intervals, if the customer has agreed to receive informative newsletters. The customer has the right to delete his email address (email) from the list of recipients of the newsletter, at any time, either through the corresponding function in the "User Account", or by clicking on the link "unsubscribe" in the newsletter received from the COMPANY.
The COMPANY may post advertisements of products and / or offers through banner ads in predefined positions in the online store.
The online store takes all necessary measures to secure the data of its visitors / users and customers.
The above terms and conditions of use of the website, as well as any modification thereof, are governed by and supplemented by Greek law, European Union law and relevant international treaties, and the competent Courts for resolving any dispute are the Courts of Athens.
In the event that a provision is deemed contrary to the law and therefore invalid or void, it automatically ceases to be valid, without in any case affecting the validity of the other terms.
The user should check this page regularly to ensure that he / she agrees to any changes to the terms of this Policy.
CAUTION! Shopping through the online store is the responsibility of the user and only by persons who are adults (over 18 years old) and have legal capacity. People under the age of 18 are strictly forbidden to make purchases from the online store and the COMPANY has the right not to execute the order. The online store https://www.cappellieborse.gr (hereinafter the "ONLINE STORE") trades products via the internet and is operated by the company ΧΑΡΑΛ. H. TOUTOUNTSOGLOU based in Thessaloniki, Karolou Deal 28.